CSC Members RountableBy csc |
CSC Members are invited to join us at the CSC digital Member Roundtable on: Promoting the Crucial Role of Digital Signatures in a Smart Digital Society on the 19th of May at 14:00 CET. This 45-minute digital roundtable kick-starts a CSC Member Consultation on how to more effectively promote the role of digital signatures in our transforming society.
- Welcome & Introduction (CSC Secretariat)
- Putting Digital Signatures on the Agenda: CSC Member Success Stories by:
- John Jolliffe, Senior Manager at Adobe,
- Paola Monti, Marketing & Communications Director at Intesi Group,
- Warren Blackbeard, Head of Sales at Impression Signatures,
- Ronald De Temmerman, Vice President of Strategic Sales EMEA, GMO GlobalSign.
The presentations will be followed by:
3. Ensuring our Place at the Table: Member Discussion on how to jointly promote the importance of digital signatures for creating smart digital societies.
About the Roundtable:
The sudden and forced switch to remote work – overnight and en masse – has turned a painful spotlight on the inefficiencies of our digital capabilities. At the same time, the global crisis has highlighted the great potential of smart digital work, providing more impetus to the much-needed argument for a digital transformation in our societies. While companies rush to create effective remote working environments, key political players such as the European Union push increasingly for accelerating the digital transformation.
Digital signatures – enabling private and public players across all sectors – are one of the key enablers of such a transformation. The Cloud Signature Consortium – as the independent voice of the sector, representing cutting-edge digital signature providers worldwide – can play a key role in informing, educating and supporting private and public stakeholders on their path to digital transformation.